eNCA Top Stories – Breaking News
eNCA Top Stories – Latest Breaking News updates from around Africa
ENEWS CHANNEL AFRICA: SOUTH AFRICA’S MOST WATCHED TV NEWS CHANNEL.
eNCA is South Africa’s most trusted independent TV and online news brand. It launched on June 1st, 2008 to become the country’s first 24-hour television news service.
Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa was grilled about his apparent inaction on claims involving the Gupta family.
A leaked top secret memo says cabinet plans to bailout SAA to the tune of R10-billion.
The company said it swiftly isolated the problem and rolled the process back, and worked hard to ensure that all affected customers were refunded in full.
Everton striker Wayne Rooney announced on Wednesday that he has decided to retire from international football.
The awaiting-trial prisoners were charged with various crimes including murder, armed robbery, housebreaking, theft and possession of drugs.
It comes just after the family announced the sale of its media companies this week.
The auction of 264 rhino horns will begin at 2pm on Wednesday after a South African court on Tuesday cleared the way for the sale to proceed.
Three men will be applying for bail after being implicated in an assault on a black couple, a video of which went viral on social media last month.
Zanele Hlatshwayo left her rural home in Shayamoya last month but never returned.
Former flying squad police officer Edward Kennedy Fox claimed an unknown intruder shot and killed his wife in November 2014.